In an effort to reduce the risk of drinking and driving we are proud to present free holiday cab and ride-share rides around Colorado Springs.
At The Lux Law Firm we handle a high number of drinking and driving defense cases, so, in an effort to help make our community safer we are offering free Uber and Lyft rides over the holidays (certain restrictions apply).
We want you to be safe this holiday season, read below for complete details.
How it Works:
The program is simple – if you have been drinking – take an Uber, Lyft, or cab ride home and we will reimburse you for it!
Make the right choice, the responsible choice, and instead of deciding to get behind the wheel choose to catch a ride home.
Qualifying 2021 Holidays:
- Super Bowl Sunday (NEW)
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve & Day
- New Year’s Eve & Day
Details to the Program:
- Rides must be in the Colorado Springs metro areas.
- Rides must be taken between 5 pm on the day of the holiday and 10 am the next morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- A maximum value of $25.00 anywhere in the Colorado Springs metro areas.
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 50 submissions.
How Will I Get My Reimbursement?
Within the 10 business days you must submit a copy of your receipt and photo id and mail in to our office:
The Lux Law Firm, PLLC
Attn: Holiday Ride-Share Reimbursement Program
429 S Cascade Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Submissions are limited and will fill up fast, so don’t delay submitting your reimbursement.